Our assortment of MDF table tops in Flaketech is very popular among consumers due to its quality, ease of use, and compliance with all standards of correct practice.
And companies that value their customers with real gratitude and believe in the principles of ethical entrepreneurship, give their employees the highest degree of comfort in starting their work by selecting
comfortable adjustable office desks that preserve their health and give them sufficient focus to perform the work.MDF table top is one of the most common materials in office furniture and the manufacture of cabinets,
shelves, and doors that are exposed to moisture. MDF is a type of synthetic wood that is made by combining wood chips and resin and applying pressure and heat
What are MDF table tops?
Medium Density Fibreboard or MDF is panels of recycled wood from leftover natural wood or compressed cardboard, and its panels are shaped by exposing it to high temperature and pressure.
It began to be widely produced in the 1980s, in both North America and Europe.
Separators are made from it inside the cabinets, and doors and shutters for kitchen cupboards, libraries, and MDF table tops are made of it. It is characterized by its lightweight nature and is completely safe.
Also, MDF table tops are the cheapest table tops, and they are widely available in the market, and they are available to you in a variety of ways.
It is uniform in thickness and easy to work with, as it is manufactured by compressing the material with some steam, and this helps to bind the fibers tightly and accurately.
Advantages of medium-density fiberboard (MDF) Compared to real wood
- It is completely safe and popular among many people.
- Medium-density fiberboard (MDF) has a much better performance than real wood in some areas.
- MDF table tops are a high-quality composite material. MDF is made from resin and recycled wood fibers.
- It is compressed to produce dense sheets that remain stable in all weather conditions.
- MDF withstands weather changes in humidity and heat better than solid wood, so MDF table top from Flaketech is the best.
- Real wood tends to expand and contract when humidity and temperatures rise and fall but MDF table top is the opposite.
- As a result, real wood cabinets, doors, and panels require more maintenance and care than MDF does.
- MDF table top is preferred in many areas such as bathrooms where the humidity tends to be high, real wood is not suitable.
- MDF table top is waterproof.
- MDF also has many advantages over solid wood in the manufacture of painted cabinet doors. Also unlike real wood, it’s available in larger 5′ x 12′ slabs.
- MDF table top does not have any visible grain on its surface. So when using MDF, the problem of wood grain bleeding through the paint is not apparent, which may be an issue when using real wood.
Features of MDF table top from Flactich
Desk table tops of various types and styles are available at Flaketech, to meet the needs of different people.
If the top of your office table is boring and you want to change it, or it is broken or spoiled, then Flaketech Company is your first choice in Egypt in providing modern and healthy office furniture.
MDF table top is pressed very precisely during the manufacturing process with large steel plates, which makes the overall slab flat and smooth, this makes MDF ideal for veneer painting, laminated or bonded, and makes the final look attractive.
Once planks are cut to size, the edges remain smooth, whereas, in hardwood or plywood, the edges can crack or contain voids due to the natural knots and grains in the wood.
- Less twisting problems:Unlike solid wood, MDF table tops will stay strong in areas with high humidity, this is because MDF can continually shrink and expand without the different parts of the grain working against each other, and this is the difference between MDF and HDF wood.
- The easy fix:-Hinges and screws fix better on MDF because it has a greater density compared to porous, open-grained natural wood, thus a stronghold can be created with MDF.
- Too many colors:-MDF takes color easily and quickly. All colors that you require are available in Flaketech.
- Insect resistance: MDF table top is resistant to termites and other insects because it is treated with special chemicals during the manufacturing process and helps get rid of wood mites, and it is also considered an environmentally friendly product because it is made of recycled materials.
Tips for preserving wood and when buying it
Wood in general is affected by water and humidity, whether it is natural or treated, depending on your use.
Make sure to use wood cleaning products and stay away from water.
We advise you to resort to well-known companies in this field, as they give you at least a 5-year or more warranty on the product, with the possibility of replacing it in the event of manufacturing defects, and this is what Flaktech Company provides you with, which is specialized in this field.
Each type of wood has its advantages and uses. There is a type that gives you shape, comfort, and a modern appearance, such as MDF table top, which is very practical in offices, companies, and institutions.
MDF table top from Flaketech is an ideal choice when changing the surfaces of your office desks. It is very practical and has a smooth surface, water resistance, and high quality. It is a good choice when thinking about